GOP’s Bizarro World Reenactment of 2008 Democratic Primaries Continues
It’s becoming more apparent that the GOP’s drive to relive the 2008 Democratic primaries that we’ve noted before continues apace.
A popular rival candidate with wildly enthusiastic followers that bandy accusations of primary voting chicanery by the party Establishment to favor the Anointed One?
We have to spread the word of this vote fraud. It’s the best way to destroy Mitt & his candidacy & destroy the GOP establishment. The best way to accomplish this is to get all the “good ‘ol GOP” people pissed off & fighting the same fight. Yes, Ron Paul is the one who has been effected the most by vote theft…but, Santorum & Gingrich have also had votes stolen from them as proven by the charts. I posted this on Glenn Beck’s FB page…
“Santorum’s votes are being STOLEN!
Complaints that the candidate isn’t being properly envettened?
Clamoring from the base for an electoral defeat to purify the Party Brand™ and start over?
A visionless, rudderless, gaffe-prone presidency is the last thing that Republicans need right now. Having to defend Romney’s slips—he’s insulted 7-Eleven cookies, said he enjoys firing people, and announced he is not concerned about the very poor, and that’s just this year—will further contort the party’s soul. Four years of Romneyisms, all of which smack of elitism, will cement the image of the GOP as the out-of-touch party of the rich.
Better that the GOP remain in the political wilderness for another four years (and, hopefully, find itself) than have a Romney presidency prolong its intellectual and moral confusion.
Evidence of palling around with terrorists?
Through guilt by association in the past?
Check. Er ... and ...
... check ...
... and check.
Religious skeletons in the closet?
Complaints about rivals focusing on the candidate’s minority status?
Rumbling insurgency among the online community?
1. Implemented/created Gay Marriage in MA
2. Supported and forced Gay Adoption in MA
3. Supported Abortion wholeheartedly
4. Raised taxes/fees over 300% while being Governor of MA
5. Implemented a state-level Cap and Trade system.
6. Supported Man-Made Global Warming
7. Supported the Brady Bill
8. Implemented a state level “Assault” Weapons Bill after the Federal AWB was allowed to expire
9. Supported TARP
10. Supported Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (Citizenship for those already here)
11. Supported McCain-Kennedy(Amenesty)
12. Implemented a socialized medicine in MA called RomneyCare complete with an Individual Mandate and $50 abortions
13. Nominated 27 Democrats (out of 36 nominations) for judgeships in MA, many of them extreme left-wingers
... and check.
The prospect of a very messy national convention?
Despite Ron Paul having essentially no shot at winning the GOP presidential nomination, his renegade campaign has embarked on a new tactic that his supporters hope can get the Texas congressmen elected – or at least get him a larger role at the party convention and cause headaches for likely nominee Mitt Romney.
There are limits to the parallels, of course—for instance, the PAULMAs are much, much better organized and far more grounded in reality than the PUMAs ever were.