ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KEVIN A SHITTY BLOGGER

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KEVIN A SHITTY BLOGGER
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KEVIN A SHITTY BLOGGER
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KEVIN A SHITTY BLOGGER
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KEVIN A SHITTY BLOGGER
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KEVIN A SHITTY BLOGGER

Here, maybe these will hold you:

Recommend whatever else you want in the comments.

Posted by Kevin K. on 06/30/10 at 10:43 AM • Permalink

Categories: PoliticsPoliblogsPolisnarkRumproast Related

Kathleen Parker on Obama - The First Woman President.

I have a message in at WaPo asking them to advise me on how to delete my userid from their commenting system, as I have already deleted all bookmarks to WaPo columnists from my computer, but I don’t want any trace of my digital existence to remain on the servers of such a disgraced institution.

I’m going to miss reading Ezra and Greg Sargent.  I hope they both soon find real jobs soon so I can go back to reading them.

My sympathies, KK, heartfelt as you know!

Yesterday’s Oliver Willis post has the orangest Boehner in it.

That is my contribution to blogging for today.

Whelp, back to assigning FEMA bunks!

Signed, most regretfully,

Shitty co-blogger Polly

I’ve just plain got blogger’s block right now - something about the devastation in the gulf and continuing shitty economy interfering with my snarkometer these days.  But I know I’ll work through it!

I do have, for your amusement, Buttrocket’s “smoking gun” misfire on Elena Kagan and Maha’s patient attempt to clean up his mess.

People who have work shouldn’t bitch, Kevin K. Would you rather be un- or underemployed?

@marindenver, speaking of “the devastation in the gulf,” did you see this clip about BP “Putting America back to work” from Jimmy Kimmel live?

Comment by J. on 06/30/10 at 01:49 PM

Maybe some of you can pullover here @ Sepia Mutiny and laugh at this piece of shit

Comment by roshan on 06/30/10 at 02:29 PM

God, that Parker column might be even more offensive than her “full blooded Americans” piece of shit.

Of course, her obsession with the manliness of Barack Obama makes her one with MoDo. Between them, I’m thinking the Pulitzer Committee likes honoring the “commentary” of idiotic middle-aged white females as a sop to affirmative action.

Comment by Oblomova on 06/30/10 at 02:50 PM

Not complaining, just explaining.  Also, I’ve been suffering some major league blogger’s block like marin.

And while we think about the overpaid pundit set, let’s take a few moments to remember what’s happening to real journalism.

Comment by Oblomova on 06/30/10 at 03:00 PM

Here’s what some assassin packed into 140 characters.

I would like to punch Russ Feingold. Other than that, I’m too tired from 60 hour a week solo child care to do anything but read baseball blogs and Balloon Juice.

Roshan, that Edison Township guy rocks. I’ll bet he hangs out with Chuck Norris at the Bridgewater Mall talking smack about all the illegals, and how come they can’t assimilate like the Scottish people did.

Also. Justin Raimondo gettin’ kinda weird:

In bemoaning Weigel’s fate, the Huffington Post tried to spin him as a “left libertarian.” What a laugh! This guy is the exact opposite of a libertarian, left-wing or otherwise: he’s bad on economics, bad on foreign policy, and just plain bad all over.

I would like to punch Russ Feingold.

I joined this club during the 2008 election cycle.  Welcome, brother!

I got nothing, either.

It seems most everyone I know is feeling blocked.  I’m on the edge of unplugging from the Matrix, if not forever, at least through the holiday weekend.  For now, I’m starting with the Washington Post in all its iterations.

It was fun for a while mocking the stupid.  But.. there’s.. just.. so.. much.. of.. it.

Maybe someone here who’s more clever than I can come up with a funny caption of this Shatner/Palin photo.

Comment by JasonM on 06/30/10 at 03:46 PM

In the mood for a cheap laugh?  Why not try

You’ve got some pretty good stuff, Fearguth.  I especially liked this one.

bad on economics, bad on foreign policy, and just plain bad all over.

But isn’t that a perfect description of a Libertarian?

I have an easy schedule and I’m not blocked at all.

But this damn channel won’t stop running that infomercial for the Dean Martin Roast videos, and I can’t not watch.

Is it because you never got a dinner?

Tea Party Jesus.